You know those blue pads you get at the hospital that catch fluids? They're called chucks, and Rich was able to come by a case of them a few years ago. They have come in very handy this week as puke catchers. It's never a good sign when you have done an entire load of laundry in the middle of the night, which is what happened last night.
Last Wednesday, Connor came down with a GI infection. At times, he was puking faster than I could clean it up, and sleep has been something I haven't been getting much of. Yesterday, things were looking up and he turned the corner by bedtime.
However, Mackenzie woke up in the the middle of the night bawling. She had puked all over her bed, which is something she repeated several times. She was asleep on the floor this morning and her bed once again had vomit on it. Then Aiden started puking this morning. I fear we have some very long days ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Oh Lynnae, I'm so sorry. I'll say a prayer for you guys and your sweet kiddos. Now, you just have to stay healthy--I'm glad you have your pads!
Post a Comment