Rich got home early the other day. It was a pleasant surprise. I was filling him in on the day, when I realized that Mackenzie had "disappeared" since he'd gotten home. I immediately began a house wide search and I could not find her anywhere. So, I started to panic a bit, got Rich, and we expanded the search; maybe she had sneaked outside? We went up to the park are all around the house outside, and still no Mackenzie. Our neighbors even joined the search.
I went back inside one more time to turn the house upside down, and I finally found her, sound asleep in the toy box with the lid closed...




2 comments:
Oh no! I love that she found her own cozy place to nap. I hope you took a picture.
Hi Lynnae,
It was so fun catching up and reading over your blog tonight. I can relate to your stories!
Post a Comment