I currently have two big things on my wish list--a Dyson vacuum cleaner and an Ipad. So, I want to hear from those of you who own these things.
I mainly want the Ipad because I want an e-reader (I just discovered how to check out e-books from the library on my ipod touch), but I use my ipod touch so much as my personal organizer, task list, menu planner, etc., that I wonder if I can find as many uses for the Ipad. I saw someone watching a movie on one at the gym the other day. The big concern I have is that it'll be too big to carry around with me and so I won't really use it because I won't have it. What are your experiences?
I want a Dyson because I want a good vacuum! Are they worth the money? What model do you have? I think it's so cool that the little vacuum tube thingy is in the handle and you don't have to do any reconfiguring to use it.
So, my friends, send me your reviews. :)




2 comments:
Hi! First I am sorry about your crazy experiences in student housing. How unfair that everyone expected you to just know their " rles". I hope this last year is a little better or you.
So for my birthday I asked for a kindle and got instead an iPad from jack, my parents and his parents. I love it as an ereader. I can log into my sisters and moms kindle and nook accounts and they log into mine so we share books. I love the gospel library on it. It is nice at church to have your scriptures and lesson manuals right there. It is an amazing movie player, we just took it on the plane and it was so much better than taking a portable DVD player. I use it as a calendar/planner too. It is great or surfing the web, but hard to type on and flash based sites don't work. It easily fits in my diaper bag, but I find I dont usually take it with me unless I am going somewhere where I will need it.
All in all I love it and highly recommend it!
I have a Dyson. Mine is a DC28. I really like it. My only complaint is that the hose got some cracks in it after only 8 months. We were able to cut a few inches off the hose and reattach it, but it annoyed me that we had to do that when our vacuum was still so new. After doing some online research, I discovered that that's a very common problem with Dysons. Other than that, I love it. I could tell an immediate difference between the Dyson and the Dirt Devil I had previously. On the other hand, my mom has a Dyson, and she hates it and gripes about it constantly. I think her problem is that she doesn't clean out the filters like she is supposed to. She swears that if she could do it over again she'd get an Oreck.
Post a Comment