Friday, December 18, 2009

Hope

I've gotten a little behind on my blogging this week, so you'll have to forgive the multiple posts today. Tuesday's topic of discussion was hope and how it relates to the holidays.

I guess to me hope means that you have a strong desire that everything will work out; it goes hand in hand with faith. It needs to be realistic. For instance, I can hope I win a million dollars before the end of the year, but that's just not going to happen. I also think hard work goes hand in hand with hope. Things aren't going to happen without a little (or a lot) of effort on our part.

So, this year I hope that Rich will finish his PhD by the end of the year (fingers crossed thanks to your faith and prayers, it looks possible). I hope everything goes well with this pregnancy. I hope my children will be wonderful kids and adults.

Along with the wonderful Christmas season and the birth of our Savior, I hope that I, and all my friends and loved ones, live worthily to receive the blessings that were provided by the Savior of all men through his life and death.

Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment