Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Home Decor

The children are nestled all snug in their beds, and I'm taking a moment to write about the idea for today, which is a sentimental piece of holiday decor.

While I was attending BYU, I was browsing the bookstore one day and found this Christmas ornament of a pair of mice looking through a pair of spectacles. I don't know what it was, but I thought it was the most adorable ornament I'd ever seen, and I bought the last one they had. Of course, I paid a ridiculous amount of money for it, at least for a college student, but it started the only "collection" I have, which is Christmas ornaments.


1 comments:

Em said...

That is adorable! How fun that you have a memory associated with the ornaments on your tree. I think it means a little more because you sacrificed to buy it at the time (I used to sacrifice to buy sweet watermelons at the candy counter, and I have nothing but a few extra pounds to show for it today).

Post a Comment