Monday, June 20, 2011

Zoo

We bought an annual zoo pass for the next year.  It's sometimes hard for me to justify such an expense because will I really use it enough to pay for itself?  I'm certain that if I didn't buy a pass, I'd probably only go once.  But, since so many of my friends and neighbors up here have them, I'd like to have the option of going when we're invited.

The other benefits include exercise for Aiden (he really doesn't get enough), and not feeling like you have to spend the entire day there to get your money's worth. 

For our first trip, we went the afternoon of the last day of school.  We saw the baby elephant, the gorilla, tigers, and all of the animatronic dinosaurs they have on display.  Connor absolutely LOVED the merry-go-round.  He had a grin on his face from ear to ear.  So cute! 

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I use my pass all the time! We love the Zoo :)

Anonymous said...

We have a zoo pass, and I love it. We should meet up there sometime. I love going right before they close the gate at 5:00. I like having the zoo to myself for an hour and a half.

Post a Comment