While I was in Idaho (see previous weekend in Idaho post), Rich managed to find some time to do some damage to our pocketbook. He went shopping for suits for his Mayo rotation in July, interviews, and residency. He walked out of the store with 3 new suits, a sports coat, 3 pairs of pants, 6 shirts and ties, a pair of dress shoes, and a belt. I have to say, he did pretty good for himself.
Even better is that he's all about fair, so he made me go shopping one night when my parents were having the two oldest over for a sleep over. We went to the Gateway, and I really had a hard time finding much. I bought some t-shirts (from Banana Republic--best t-shirts EVER) and some capris. Sadly, I have reached the conclusion that I have no style.
But, while I was making a quick purchase at another store, Rich arranged for me to have stylist show me some stuff at the Buckle. Seriously, it was so fun! I only left with a couple shirts and a pair of shoes (although I REALLY want the jeans; it's just that $100 for a pair of jeans is SO hard to justify), but I NEED a personal shopper.




0 comments:
Post a Comment