Aiden and his class at school wrote and performed an opera called Bessie the Messy Penguin. Aiden's teacher actually sat down with the kids and created the opera with them. Grandma and Grandpa Baker were able to come with us to watch his play. For a group of kindergarteners, it was really impressive. Aiden had his own little solo. Here it is (he sings "why don't we cheer up and do something to help her not be so messy"):
Aiden's last day of school was June 8th. Wow! I went to school with him and watched his end of year video that his teacher put together. It included all of the highlights from the year. I felt so nostalgic and teary-eyed. It felt like crossing off another year that I get to have this very special little boy at home.
Monday, June 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment