Thursday, October 27, 2011

Disneyland

The Lowlights:
  • Rich getting gastroenteritis and missing the last two days at the park
  • Lynnae and Connor catching a cold
  • Dinner at Rainforest Cafe (way too expensive, not so tasty)
  • Losing my phone
  • UTTER EXHAUSTION (6 day park hoppers and 11 day on the go vacations are just too much)
  • Not being able to go on any roller coasters :(
The Highlights:
  • Star Tours (Mackenzie's favorite ride)
  • California Screaming (Aiden's favorite ride)
  • $6 corn dog (best deal in the park)
  • ElecTRONica (who knew I had a little bit of a techno dance diva in me?)
  • Aunt Kelly

  • Grandma Hymas

  • Clark, Katie, Aspen, and Bryson

Mackenzie called Aspen her sister all week

  • Beighnets from in the park and at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney
  • Caramel apples from Marceline's Confectionery in Downtown Disney 

  • Finding my phone
  • Running into the Kluges
  • Aiden and Mackenzie both being in the Jedi Training Academy



  • Soarin' Over California
  • Meeting Mickey

Other Pictures:





The End

    1 comments:

    Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

    That last picture says is all! Obviously a great time. :) I'm so glad the good outweighed the bad and I'll remember your tip about the Rainforest Cafe. I'd always thought it would be fun to go there.

    Post a Comment