Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Wedding that Wasn't and Then Was

A couple of weeks ago, Rich's Aunt Sue called and asked me if I'd be willing to be the photographer for her son Matt's wedding in Idaho Falls.  It's been a while since I've done a photo shoot, especially a wedding, but I agreed to take the pictures.

We arranged to stay with some good friends of ours in Idaho, packed up on Friday, and headed out.  The wedding wasn't until Saturday, but we thought it would be fun to spend some time with our friends.  We'd been on the road for about an hour when I got a call from Aunt Sue telling me the wedding was off.  After much debate, we decided to make the trip anyway because it would be fun to see our friends, and we are already 1/3 of the way there.

We had a great time with our friends.  I just visited with Brook all day while Connor and Kenzie played with the other kids and Aiden and Rich went apple picking and potato gleaning with Nathan.

I got a phone call on Saturday from Aunt Sue about 3:00 saying the wedding was back on and asked if I could come take pictures at 5:00.  So, we packed up all of our stuff, said goodbye to our friends, went to the park where the wedding was, and took pictures.  Then we hit the road and headed home.

It was a nice, but short weekend.  Here are some of the pictures from the wedding.





0 comments:

Post a Comment