The other day, I stopped at the mall while we were out and about for some sorely needed stuff. It was suppose to be a quick in and out stop. However, Santa was right next to the store we went to, AND there was no line, AND we had missed all of our opportunities to see the man himself.
Sadly, however, I did NOT have my camera with me. But, I'm so glad we stopped.
In years past, Mackenzie has usually burst into tears when she sat on Santa's lap. Not this year. It was so fun to see her light up with the magic of Christmas. I wish I had my video camera with me so you all could see. Aiden was unusually shy and apprehensive about seeing the big man himself. I think he was now a little intimidated and nervous about meeting him. Good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment