I can not even imagine what a challenge this is for you guys, and you espcially, Lynnae. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't snuggle with my babies every second of every day after they were born. He is just too cute and looks so much like his brother. Congrats again and let us know if there is anything we can do for you!
He's beautiful! I'm so glad to hear that BOTH of you are doing well. You've been in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for the updates. CONGRATS!!!! xoxoW
2 comments:
I can not even imagine what a challenge this is for you guys, and you espcially, Lynnae. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't snuggle with my babies every second of every day after they were born. He is just too cute and looks so much like his brother. Congrats again and let us know if there is anything we can do for you!
He's beautiful! I'm so glad to hear that BOTH of you are doing well. You've been in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for the updates. CONGRATS!!!!
xoxoW
Post a Comment