Saturday, February 27, 2010

Update

Connor was under the lights again today, and he's down to 4 lbs 13 oz. His heart rate also crashed for a couple seconds while I was there. This is the bad news stuff. On the bright side, they are weening him off of his IV and starting to feed him exclusively through his nose tube. He also nursed a bit, so that is great. I'm afraid he's still a week or two from coming home though.

The rest of us are having a bit of a hard time, but the reality is that we are doing great considering everything that is going on. I'm tired and still recovering, but otherwise still in good spirits. The kids are feeling a little displaced with Mom being gone so much, and Rich is still sick with a final coming up on Thursday. We killed his study time for the last week. Grandma and Grandpa are also sick. Wishing us luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment