Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Compliments..?

So, today at work, one of my co-workers told me he looks forward to Wednesday (my work day), and that I was one of the few pregnant women who looked hot. This was 5 minutes after I was in the restroom and thinking I was looking not so good. Maybe not the most appropriate comment, but I appreciated it.

Then, I got home and my dad said that it's a good thing women aren't pregnant all of time because they sure look funny. Sigh. Do you think he's saying I'm fat? Talk about taking the wind out of my sails.

29 weeks done, 2 1/2 months to go... That sounds like such a long time.

1 comments:

Veronica said...

It was Cody who said you look hot, huh. That dang pervert. JK! BTW, you are a really cute pregnant lady! Men just say dumb things.

Post a Comment