Sunday, January 10, 2010

Rough Start

2010 is off to a rough start, but there has already been silver linings in the clouds. Grandma's funeral was Thursday. It was strangely rejuvenating because it was such a great tribute to my grandma and the life she led. She was an angel and it made me want to be a better person. She was an amazing scriptorian and gospel doctrine teacher. She also called the people in her ward on their birthdays to wish them a happy birthday.

I'm also trying hard to stay down more so we don't have a baby early. I've been cramping and having some braxton hicks contractions, which given my history of early babies, is concerning. I'm totally fine as long as I stay down. I have a dr. appt. on Tuesday and I'm worried he'll put me on bed rest. Fingers crossed that all is well and that taking it easy will be enough. Unfortunately, that also means I'm having to say no to helping out friends and family and it's totally bumming me out! I also missed my future sister-in-laws bridal shower on Friday.

But, events to look forward to this year include our new little one's birth and the posting/completion of Rich's PhD. It should be an interesting year.

1 comments:

katie k hymas said...

I'm sorry to hear you are having to lay low... let me know how I can help if you need me to take the kids off your hands for an afternoon sometime. I'm sure Aspen would LOVE it!

Post a Comment