Sunday, February 20, 2011

To Bob or Not to Bob

I used to own a Graco single stroller, and I liked it.  It was pretty easy to push and had a decent basket for stuff underneath.  Sadly, it was stolen, along with my car, and I was left scratching my head wondering what to do for a new one.  With two kids at the time, I decided I definitely wanted a double stroller.  After much test driving,  review reading, and a third baby, I settled on one of those sit and stand kind.  It was <$150.  I hated it.  It was so long that it was really hard to steer, especially heavy with my oldest on board.

Last summer, my SIL, Kara, got a Bob Duallie stroller, and she said she loved it.  She got a KILLER deal on it, but they are normally $$$.  So much so, that I automatically crossed it off my list.

However, I've been thinking about it ever since.  I've talked to anyone who owns one, and they've said it was worth every penny.  Long story short, last year's models went on clearance and I caved.  We are now the proud owners of a Bob Duallie.  So far, I love it.  I can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can really put it to the test.

0 comments:

Post a Comment