Saturday, January 1, 2011

Crafty

I love cooking/baking.  I love photography.  I love the digital design world.  I love being organized.  In a word or two, I guess you could say I love eye candy.  As the busy mom of 3 kids and the spouse of a med student who likes stuff, I really don't have the time, energy, space, or resources to do what I'd like.  I cannot wait for that to change.  I went blog hoping this afternoon, and here are just a couple of the projects I found that I want to do (along with links if any of you are interested).




1 comments:

Melissa Stringham said...

Oh man I found that kitchen awhile ago and LOVE it. I thought long and hard about making it but between lack of space and money for wood I ended up just vuying the Ikea kitchen instead. Maybe one day...

Post a Comment