Thursday, November 11, 2010

Aiden's Birthday

At least once a week, I tell Aiden that he needs to stop growing up, to which he always replies, "I can't."  This week marks another milestone, his sixth birthday. To celebrate, we went to Grandma and Grandpa Baker's house and had a small family party (the other November birthdays also got celebrated).  His favorite gifts were a gun from his dad and grandpa, and Lego Star Wars for the Wii, which he hasn't stopped playing all week.

It's amazing to see how much he's grown.  School has been great for him!  He loves kindergarten.  He's already becoming an amazing reader and is one of the brightest kids in his class (this will come as no surprise to anyone who knows Aiden).  He just finished up his first season of tee ball, which he really liked.

He is so enthusiastic about life, and he's genuinely friendly to everyone.  I've always been really proud of this characteristic of his.  He befriends anyone who seems to need a friend and just accepts everyone.  I hope that life won't extinguish this amazing quality.  I'm grateful to get to watch him grow up.  I can't wait to see what he'll accomplish.

Here are some pics from his party...


0 comments:

Post a Comment