Friday, September 10, 2010

Hair Cuts!

Cutting their own hair seems to be something that every child does.  Unfortunately, the bug bit at my house, again.  The other day while I was making dinner, Aiden got the scissors out and clipped his and Mackenzie's hair and then Mackenzie finished the job.  Sadly they both have been grounded for the last 3 days.

Mackenzie LOVES to go to Cookie Cutters to get her hair cut.  So, I felt in a pickle because I know they are affordable, do a great job because they see it all the time, and they are convenient.  But we don't want to reward bad behavior.  In the end, I buzzed Aiden, and took Mackenzie to Cookie Cutters.  However, I didn't let her watch a movie (standard when they get a hair cut there), I didn't let her have a balloon, and I didn't take any pictures while we were there.  The worst thing about it is that she looks so stinking cute with her new little bob, but I can't tell her that.  I'm terribly afraid that the kids are going to do it again.
Before
Aiden After
Mackenzie After

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! They are both so darn cute! Stick to your guns on the punishment, no matter how difficult that had to be for you! It's a DARN GOOD THING that aunt Kel wasn't there...you KNOW I wouldn't have been able to stop laughing!

Post a Comment