Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Results Are In...

Today was a red letter day. I woke up this morning able to finally see out of my left eye. Of course my site kinds comes and goes a little as my eyes get tired and dried out throughout the day, but today was the first day I was finally able to see clearly out of my left eye since I got LASIK. I would venture at this point to say that if my eye site is as good as it was when I woke up this morning, I'm glad I did it.

The bigger news is that Rich got his test scores for Step 1 of the Boards this morning. He got the score he dreamed of getting, but was afraid to hope for, and tested above the mean for accepted radiation oncologists. He got a 241. So, once again, all of your faith and prayers have helped him achieve another success. A big THANK YOU from us! Congratulations Rich!!!!!!! I'm really proud of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment