We are so grateful for the outpouring of love and support we have gotten from our friends and family. We feel so blessed to have people in our lives who love and care about us.
Connor is doing great. He is nursing and bottle feeding and they are going to stop any tube feedings tomorrow (fingers crossed). He is a really cute little guy full of personality. I'm looking forward to watching him grow.
Aiden and Mackenzie are doing much better. They were having a pretty hard time coping with all of this, but a special dinner at Cafe Rio just with Mommy and some time and attention from Dad is helping. So did the fun sleep over they had at Uncle Clark and Aunt Katie's house. They really enjoyed getting away and having some play time with their cousins. They are currently enjoying story time with Dad just before bed.
Rich somehow managed to pass all of his tests that he had to take yesterday. He missed a full week of studying, but still beat the average. Go Rich! He is still battling the virus that I'm afraid started all of this. Aiden came down with it a month ago and shared it with everyone. Rich and Grandma Rene are still on the tail end of things. Rich's spring break started today, and I am so grateful that he has a little time to help now.
I am doing okay, but am exhausted. Some days are better than others. Strangely, I think I've had a harder time with the baby blues this time. I can't imagine why, she says sarcastically. I try to spend 4-5 hrs a day at the hospital and then try to spend time with the kids, work on insurance/finance issues, and keep the house is some sort of order. I think everything is getting some attention, but nothing is getting enough. I'm looking forward to having my family under one roof so I don't have to split my time between home and hospital.




2 comments:
Gee, I have no idea why you would have ANY baby blues! Ha ha ha. I am so sorry y'all are having to go through this! Hopefully he will be home very soon and no more of this going back and forth garbage. Then you can sit on the couch and have all three of your babies surrounding you at once. That will be heaven! We are thinking about you guys :)
Oh, Lynnae. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with all of this stress. If the blues get worse, don't worry if you feel like you need more help. With the kind of situation you're in, it will be amazing if you DON'T need more help.
Thinking about you...hope life gets easier this week.
Post a Comment