Friday, May 22, 2009

Stolen Car, Part 3

What a nightmare. The thieves stole EVERYTHING from the car, they ruined the transmission, cracked the engine mounts, and tore the exhaust system, and that's just so far. I wonder how long it'll be before the engine goes.

The insurance company is dragging their feet in agreeing to pay for the repairs, demanding proof that the mechanical problems were caused by the theives (did I mention the technitions that have looked at it have already said that it was?).

Looks like at least another week or two before I'll have a car again.

2 comments:

katie k hymas said...

I'm so sorry for what a nightmare you guys have been through... seriously!!! Your disneyland trip looks like it was a lot of fun! We need to have you guys out to visit soon. Let's plan a sunday dinner sometime.

Kerri said...

I still can't believe this. It makes me so angry when insurance companies act like their clients are the ones to blame for these problems, just adding to the nightmare you're already living. Yuck.

Post a Comment