Monday, January 26, 2009
Poo!
The other morning Mackenzie was pointing to her potty, her diaper, and saying "poo." While we haven't actually started potty training, we let her sit on her potty pretty often, trying to help her get the idea. So, I took her diaper half way off with the intention of letting her try to go potty and realized that she had already gone poo-poo in her diaper. I covered her back up and laid her down on the floor while I got a clean diaper. While I was grabbing it, she scrambled away, and her diaper did not stay put. Needless to say, I had quite a mess to clean up. Yuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Baby steps! It will happen, but perhaps later rather than sooner. LOL
Lynnae, I'm excited to have found your blog! It's fun to hear about what you're up to. I'm afraid this post is all too familiar...ahhh, motherhood.
Post a Comment